Business Development Specialist
Bridge Door Systems North East ltd Sedgefield, England, United Kingdom (On-site) Full-time.
About the job
Bridge Door Systems NE are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Executive to join their sales team.
- Building rapport with current/new clients
- To gather relevant information on calls e.g who key decision makers are and identifying their contact details
- Conducting all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Regular reporting to the Branch Manager and Service Director
- Go the ‘extra mile’ to meet the targeted daily / weekly sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Lead Generation
- Working closely with field sales executives.
- Generating outbound calls to various parties to develop brand awareness and generate qualified leads
- Answering client queries and objection handling
- Maintain strong, effective relationships with all key client businesses, to foster long term partnerships and contracts
- Making outbound calls to UK businesses
- To be proactive and show initiative and keep busy within the department.
- Longevity in positions.
- Proven experience in Telesales
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Some experience in a similar role i.e. outbound B2B selling and/or customer service
- Resilient – ability to handle rejection / objection
- Proficiency across Microsoft programmes
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- You must be self-motivated and driven.
Wage negotiable depending on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
All interested parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below:-